Your mind is so powerful that it can create worry out of anything at any time, even when everything is going perfectly well. Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) will enable you to release this itch to worry so that you can be the best version of you. For the full explanation, read on...
How you got here
You probably landed on this page because you have some of these problems:
- Feeling stressed and worried is the norm
- Inability to “switch off”
- A continuous background feeling of nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Regular feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- A strong pull to avoid things that trigger you
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty getting to sleep / Insomnia
- Feeling weak and lethargic
- You find or create problems to worry about without being prompted
- Difficulty focusing on anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Feelings of guilt, unworthiness or powerlessness
It is quite likely that you would like to:
- Feel free and able to enjoy life
- Be able to sleep easily and deeply
- Wake up feeling energised, light and joyful
- Feel powerful, energetic and enthusiastic throughout the day
You should already be aware that your mind is so powerful that it can create worry out of anything. You might worry about the same things repeatedly or you may have a knack for finding new things to worry about. This is something that has become habitual for you. You think, feel and behave in this way instinctively without conscious thought. The question we want to answer is why...
What you need to understand
You have a self-image together with a set of beliefs stored in the depths of your mind and these regulate all of your behaviour. You will automatically gravitate towards this image without effort because it sits in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind instantaneously delivers the "right" thought and feeling to you; most of your decisions are already made.
Your mind does this to save you having to think consciously, because this requires more time and more energy. Your subconscious is like an "autopilot" and can be very useful because it handles repetitive tasks and frees up our conscious mind to focus on new things.
However, problems emerge when you have beliefs in the subconscious mind which conflict with your goals. Now your "autopilot" is taking you in a different direction to where you want to go.
Your existing beliefs and self-image came from good intentions. Your mind has listened to all of your experiences and how you interpreted them at the time. It remembers all of these and is simply acting accordingly. Your mind is doing what it thinks that you want it to do.
There are many reasons your mind might be obsessed with creating worry out of anything. For example:
- Believing that you're not good enough as you are
- Believing that you need to accomplish something, or be someone else, in order to be good enough
- A looming sense that you will be found out for being incompetent, inadequate or not enough in some way - this creates fear of failure/rejection because you expect to fail
- Feeling that other people are watching you, judging you and waiting to criticise you
- Believing that "what goes up must come down” - when things are going well for you, you do not allow yourself to enjoy it because you are waiting for it to go wrong, or you might sabotage your efforts because you feel it this ‘good streak’ will not last
- Believing that you cannot cope with situations and circumstances that you find stressful or painful - you might be living in constant fear of re-living traumatic past experiences
Some of these might resonate with you, others may not, but these are some of the patterns that I have come across. Your stories will be unique to you and you will have your own blend of reasons underlying your anxiety. More importantly, the reason that you believe these stories lies in the way that you have interpreted your many life experiences. Any experience can be interpreted in many ways, ranging from empowering to disempowering.
The path to being free from worry lies in unpicking these stories and beliefs and creating empowering ones. This requires you to find some way of:
- Becoming conscious of the patterns and stories your subconscious mind is running
- Re-interpreting the stories and remove those patterns
- Planting a new, desirable pattern (and nurture it so that it grows!)
Using this process to replace your old pattern of worry with a new habit of appreciation - of your circumstances, of yourself, of everything - will enable you to feel the joy of life.
How I can help you
I have come across various techniques for communicating with one's mind. The most powerful and comprehensive one I have come across is Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT). It is so effective that it works remotely via video-call and my clients appreciate this convenience.
One session of RTT will take you through all 3 steps above and most people only need one session. It works very quickly and is an experience like no other - but don't take my word for it, read some testimonials.
If the above challenges and goals resonate with you, then I invite you to schedule a call to discuss RTT with me.
After you've gotten the clarity you need, we can book a session.
Lastly, if there is anyone close to you who could benefit from RTT, please share this on! It could make a lot of difference to someone.