Your mind is so powerful that it will either help you burn fat, lose weight and transform your body inside and out, or it will totally sabotage all of your efforts. Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) will enable you to use your mind to best effect. For the full explanation, read on...
How you got here
You probably landed on this page because you have some of these problems:
- Abnormal eating habits (over-eating or under-eating)
- Confusion over which diet is truly healthy
- Yo-yo dieting or yo-yo exercising - you have periods of good behaviour where you see progress, followed by bad spells where you backtrack significantly
- Chronically over-exercising but not getting the results you want
- Feelings of internal resistance to (i) physical activity, (ii)eating healthy foods, or (iii) change in general - when thinking about making changes you might feel doubtful, guilty, unworthy or fearful
It is quite likely that you would like to:
- Have a better physique/aesthetics and feel good when you look in the mirror
- Feel light, energetic and powerful every day
- Look, feel and truly be healthier so that you can live your best life
What you need to understand
You should be relieved to understand that there is a good explanation for problematic behaviours and feelings described above...
You have a self-image together with a set of beliefs stored in the depths of your mind and these regulate all of your behaviour. You will automatically gravitate towards this image without effort because it sits in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind instantaneously delivers the "right" thought and feeling to you; most of your decisions are already made.
Your mind does this to save you having to think consciously, because this requires more time and more energy. Your subconscious is like an "autopilot" and can be very useful because it handles repetitive tasks and frees up our conscious mind to focus on new things.
However, problems emerge when you have beliefs in the subconscious mind which conflict with your goals. Now your "autopilot" is taking you in a different direction to where you want to go.
Your existing beliefs and self-image came from good intentions. Your mind has listened to all of your experiences and how you interpreted them at the time. It remembers all of these and is simply acting accordingly. Your mind is doing what it thinks that you want it to do.
There are many reasons your mind might be behaving in unwanted ways. It might be seeking to protect you: from pain, from criticism, from rejection, from failure, from receiving too much attention. Your mind could be seeking approval and love: through getting sympathy from others, by mimicking to family and friends in order to connect with them. There are innumerable possible stories but you will have your own unique blend.
To get the outcome you want you need to resolve this conflict between your desires/goals and your mind's "autopilot". This requires you to find some way of:
- Making yourself conscious of the patterns and stories your subconscious mind is running
- Re-interpreting the stories and remove those patterns
- Planting a new, desirable pattern (and nurture it so that it grows!)
How I can help you
I have come across various techniques for communicating with one's mind. The most powerful and comprehensive one I have come across is Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT). It is so effective that it works remotely via video-call and my clients appreciate this convenience.
One session of RTT will take you through all 3 steps above and most people only need one session. It works very quickly and is an experience like no other - but don't take my word for it, read some testimonials.
If the above challenges and goals resonate with you, then I invite you to schedule a call to discuss RTT with me.
After you've gotten the clarity you need, we can book a session.
Lastly, if there is anyone close to you who could benefit from RTT, please share this on! It could make a lot of difference to someone.